Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Back ... And Ready for Christmas



"Hello, Everyone! Reggie the Crow here, all dressed up to wish you a Merry Christmas in the first official "post-renovation" blog post!"



As you can see, we've 'Christmas-ized' the blog, including a selection of favorite Christmas songs to serenade you as you read and, of course, view our Christmas slide show ....

"I'm not in it, but it's still pretty good."

Anyway, we hope you like the changes, so please check out the new links categories and visit our art friends...





... and keep watching for changes yet to come, including the debut of our "recession-friendly" line of Christmas ornaments and a special blog devoted to one of our favorite characters (I'm not telling who, so stayed tuned for more details).

1 comment:

Artfulife said...

Hey you guys! How was your Thanksgiving? I hope well. We had a blast down in San Diego. Sorry it's been a while since I last dropped by, it's hard for me to get to the computer when I am not at my own home. Love the new look of your blog and I can't wait to see all the ornaments!