Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reggie Does a Commercial



Hello, All! Not to give you all pause in your daily activities and what-not, but I'm here to alert you to the all-new story unfolding on my personal, unique, and (dare I say it?) exciting blog on


The latest installment for Spring features an all-new adventure, starring (of course) me and my friends, along with our latest acquaintenances and enemies...
(cue adventure music):
Steal away to a mysterious island ....






... under seige by dark forces ...

... in a search for unspeakable riches ...
It's ...

THE SAND PIRATES ADVENTURE! With breathtaking scenery and stunning action, starring none other than Reggie the Crow as Our Hero, and a cast of thousands!!! Er, well, half a dozen, anyway. Now showing on a Blog Post near you!




Reggie the Crow advises you. Be there.

No comments: